In 1858 what is now Church Walks was the first piece of land in Old Colwyn offered for sale by the Coed Coch Estate. It was purchased by David Davies, who built two houses there. Originally the road was to continue to Llanelian Road but a Mr Lloyd built a house across the top preventing this. Hebron, the first Welsh Calvanistic Methodist Church was erected to the left of the path and subsequently became a private house. The adjacent houses were named
Hebron Terrace. In 1862 the Welsh Baptists built a small chapel in what is now nos. 15 & 16. A 1911 local trade directory identified 19 buildings in Church Walks. Nos. 2 & 3 were occupied by Price’s Bakery, a business that finally closed in the 1950s, after which the buildings were used by Partington Ltd for the production of their Ormeside Sweets.