The Colwyn Bay Heritage Group may change this policy, by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION IS GATHERED AND HOW IS IT USED BY THE COLWYN BAY HERITAGE GROUP
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Delegate registration, booking and feedback
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administration and Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new courses, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the check box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the address shown below or contacting us here
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address shown below. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, see contact details below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.